Product Review of Jimmy D. Brown’s Homepreneur Habits: How To Run A Successful Home Business
By Jim Stott
Magical Marketing, LLC
Product Description: A Standard Operating Procedures Manual for Home Business Owners
Who This Product is Intended For: Anyone that wants to run a successful home-based business but is overwhelmed by where to start and how to run a business effectively.
Uses: This report shares ways to set up and operate your office so you can more easily maintain your business. It will also help you establish a workable schedule. You’ll learn how to you implement systems that work for your individual business.
In this report, you’ll also find photos of Jimmy D. Brown’s office which I found fascinating. I now know what his desk looks like, what kind of white board he uses, and what tools he finds essential to running an almost 7 figure business online.
Pros: It includes easy-to-understand language and uses photos to illustrate points. You’ll find systems that can easily be tailored to specific situations and implemented with ease. Jimmy shares real-world examples as well as includes a bonus FAQ section.
Cons: None I could identify.
Personal Opinion: Homepreneur Habits is THE report that shows you how to set up and run your home based business. From the beginning, this report takes you through and shows you through words & pictures the “hows” and “whys” of setting up a home office for ease and comfort.
Then Jimmy goes a step beyond and shares how to set up a weekly work routine, day-by-day in such a way that makes it obvious that implementing a schedule is not only a do-able, but a preferable and profitable, way to work.
Grab your copy here: htRelated Websites
- What's The Problem With Detroit? Detroit has had a rough decade. During the go-go nineties when oil was cheap and money plentiful, giant gas-guzzling SUVs sold like hot-cakes and domestic automaker CEOs were the toast of the town. Then came China and India's resource-hungry economic boom, 9/11, Iraq, triple digit oil prices, and the Japanese.......
- 10 Reasons Why Facebook Sucks! As a part of my work, I often talk to small business owners about having a business presence on Facebook. My suggestions are frequently met with concern and scepticism. These people are clearly afraid that using Facebook will somehow damage them and/or their business, or they believe it is......
- Professional Blogging Roundup - Blogging Tips and Resources Good morning and welcome to another Sunday edition of Buildify's weekly roundup. From general blogging tips to articles on very specific topics there's a lot going on. We hope they help you with your blog. Corporate Daily Breeze writes Tech Talk: Business blogs are a good start. The Economist says......
- Home Based Business Opportunity: How To Choose The Best One? Setting up your own internet home based business could be a very exciting experience. It offers a lot of new challenges with the hope of providing the financial security both for you and your family. In addition, home based business is also requires a serious engagement and also could easily......
- How To Approach Viral Marketing For Your Business All marketers would love to have a viral campaign, and you the truth is you can if you know exactly what you are doing. A lot of people think it is hard to do, and it is not hard but it is not easy, either. There are no hard and......