The Top 3 Reasons Most Marketers Fail
There must be some reason why some internet marketers seem to be highly successful while others struggle to make their first sale. Said another way, what is the secret that these top producers know and how can I learn it? Actually, the answer may be simpler than you think. In my opinion, there are three top reasons why most marketers fail. Learn to avoid these traps and you will be on your way to becoming one of those ‘top’ producers you read about. I call it ‘ESP’.
E – ELIMINATE distractions and become organized.
Having a successful internet business is a job and takes work. If you’re dreaming of having the money rolling in without having to do much of anything, it’s just simply not going to happen. However, if you are smart about how you structure your business, once you’ve done something, then you won’t have to do it again. The use of autoresponders is a great example.
Most of us try and do too much when we’re first getting started. We’re on the email ‘list’ of every marketer, download every free report, check out every new ‘Make $10,000 this month offer’, and look at so many options we never seem to get anything done. We spend so much time clicking on every email, answering every twitter, going to facebook, etc. throughout the day that we end up wondering where the day went and why nothing got done. Decide what are the important things you need to do, develop a schedule, and then do them!
S – SIMPLIFY your life and focus on what’s important.
When you get right down to it, there are only three things you need to do in order to be successful with your internet marketing and have it become a career for you. Once you recognize that this is the key, eliminate all the extraneous things you are doing and spend your time concentrating on these three:
1.Develop an offer. You have to have something you are selling or promoting. It can be your own product or a product you are promoting as an affiliate. Many affiliates develop a great income without ever having their own product to promote. Other marketers develop their own product and sell it through a membership site, clickbank, or through other affiliates. Decide on your product and then move to step 2
2. Develop a list to promote to. You’ve probably heard that ‘the money is in the list’. This is most definitely true. If you don’t have a list of people to send your offers to, then you don’t have anyone to buy your product. So many people work hard to develop a website and get it online, and then they can’t understand why the sales aren’t pouring in. The answer is simple – they have no list to promote to. If you are going to be successful in internet marketing, you must develop a list – no ifs, ands, or buts.
3. Promote to your list. Once you have a list, you have to continually promote your product or offer to your list. At some point, you will want to become an affiliate for others and seek out affiliates to help promote your product. Every wonder why every time a ‘guru’ gets ready to launch a new product, you get tons of emails from different marketers promoting that very product. They’re all in it together and are working together to help each other make money. In your marketing efforts, you want to be able to get to that point with your product promotion.
P – PARALYSIS by Analysis. Perhaps the biggest mistake most marketers succumb to is paralysis by analysis. They spend so much time analyzing every detail of what they’re doing and trying so hard to get everything ‘just right’ that they end up never getting anything accomplished. Whether it’s a website, a blog, a marketing newsletter, a membership site, or any type of informational product, the key is to not wait until every detail is absolutely perfect. Do what you need to do in order to get started, get it online and making money, and refine it as you go.
Learn the pitfalls of ESP and how to avoid them and you will be on your way to success as an internet marketer. There are resources on this site that can help you achieve your goals. Make a plan for what you what to do and accomplish, identify the resources to help you achieve your goals, and then just go do it!
Magical Marketing, LLC
- Effortless Internet Marketing Methods For Success Are you constantly on the lookout for new ways to improve your internet marketing campaigns? You're about to learn some internet marketing techniques that will give you the success you're after. Analytics is one of those things where the total influence it has mainly rests on other considerations. So then......
- Keep Away From The Top Internet Marketing Mistakes You don't have to go through a lot to make it in internet marketing. Some people don't have to wait long before the money just comes rolling in. Others have to work harder at it. There are lots of internet marketers who try their hands at it and then quit......
- A Look At The Function Of The Internet Marketing E-book Electronic books or e-books are traditional books in digital form. Normal books are sometimes unavailable especially if they are very popular, e-books on the other hand may be downloaded after its purchase. E-books made an impact in the publishing industry because of its cutting edge innovation and effect on the......
- The Top Three Money Boosting Internet Marketing Tips If you're looking out for Internet marketing tips that actually work, then you've reached the right place. These are three techniques that can really boost any online marketing venture. 300 Internet Marketers is one of those things where the total influence it has mainly rests on other considerations. So then......
- Internet Marketing Books Internet advertising is a sizzling matter right now, whether or not for native business homeowners, home business homeowners, or massive corporations, and there are Web advertising books abound that can enable you enhance this part of your business. Rated high on the checklist of Internet advertising and marketing books, the......