Use Small Reports To Pave Your Road To Success!
Today, I’d like to share with you a business idea that is oftentimes overlooked by online marketers. We all know about writing and selling ebooks. Perhaps you don’t know HOW to do it, but we know that it’s a great business model.
But, ebooks can be a pain to write. I mean, really, who has time to write 50 to 100 pages before making a cent? I’d like to share with you a business model that’s not only profitable but a lot less work.
As many of you know, I’m a big fan of Jimmy D. Brown. He is able to consistently take big ideas and break them down into manageable steps so that almost anyone can make them work.
I’d like to share with you an excerpt from Jimmy’s actual paid course that he teaches on how to profit from producing small reports.
After you read this excerpt, be sure to grab the FREE report “5 STEPS TO A BIG-PROFIT, S.M.A.L.L.TM REPORT BUSINESS: How To Turn 7-15 Page Small Reports Into A Six-Figure Information Empire” by going here:
http://www.magicalmarketingllc.com/5steps_big_profit.pdf. But, first — I’ll share the first few pages of the actual paid course.
How To Make A Small Fortune Online With Small Reports
Hello, this is Jimmy D. Brown. Welcome to Small Reports FortuneTM where I’m going to teach you “How To Make A Small Fortune Online With Small Reports”.
We’ll talk at length about how to do this, but I want to kind of encapsulate everything into one opening statement as we begin our presentation -
The ultimate information business is finding a target audience and then convincing them to make repeated purchases from you.
An age-old marketing law is this: “it’s much easier to sell MORE to existing customers than it is to find new customers to sell to”. Your information business stands to gain serious momentum when you offer multiple, related offers to your customer base.
Instead of selling a customer a $20 ebook and then looking for the next customer, you’ll want to setup a system to offer her a $20 ebook, then a $40 product, then a $497 product and finally a $1997 offer. (These are just “generalities”, of course)
And it’s all going to build upon this foundation of creating short, 7-15 page reports.
The important thing is to get your existing customers to spend MORE money with you. Learn this: the more money each customer spends with you, the less customers you’ll need to reach $100K per year.
The idea is simple: get your target audience (subscribers + customers) to repeatedly spend money with you.
Once you have worked to secure a customer or subscriber, why not allow them to spend as much money with you as they are willing?
I’m not suggesting that you exploit your relationship with others and coerce them into purchasing sub-par products or things they don’t really have a need to buy. I’m talking about making products and services available that provide genuine usefulness to those who are in a position to buy.
There’s a big, big difference between these two statements:
“This product is going to change your business forever … it’s the best product I’ve seen in months … if you don’t buy this today, then you’re absolutely nuts … it’s what I consider to be a ‘must-have’ for anyone who’s serious!”
“If you’re ready to XYZ, then I’ve found this product to be very beneficial in my own business. I use it myself and here are the results that I’ve achieved. I highly recommend it and will even give you a free copy of XYZ if you are one of the first 50 who buy it.”
Both are attempting to get the sale. But one is full of hype and the other is reasonable.
Back to my point. You need to get your target audience to buy from you. And buy again. And again. And again.
Despite popular belief, you can do this without being a money-hungry, conscious-less, in-your-face, psychological mind-games coercer. (That’s a mouthful, huh?!)
So, that’s the backdrop of the Small Reports FortuneTM course. I’m going to teach you how to -
CHOOSE a market, CREATE small reports to sell to them and CASH-IN on your own money-making information business.
What I want to teach you to do in this series is to create small, 7-15 page reports that you sell to your list members in the $10-$20 range…and how to spiral them into premium-priced offers down the road.
You can make a “small fortune” with “small reports” – and I’m going to show you how to do it.
Here’s what it looks like 12 months from now:
You have 12 reports available for $10 each. (One per month) Customers buy the first one and, in time, buy most of the others. (Multiple customer purchases)
You put together package deals of 12 reports for $97. (Larger chunks of cash per transaction)
You launch an affiliate program for the $97 package and sell large quantities of the bundle. (Affiliates love ~$50 commission per order!)
You use your reports to launch “high ticket” offers that sell for $1,000 or more. (Skyrocket your profit!)
You make a “small fortune” with “small reports” (Yes, YOU!)
And it all begins right here.
SMALL Reports FortuneTM is one of the courses that I’ve taken and I highly recommend it.
On a scale of one to five — it’s an 11.
The great thing is that you can get more of a peek into this course by grabbing the FREE report “STEPS TO A BIG-PROFIT, S.M.A.L.L.TM REPORT BUSINESS: How To Turn 7-15 Page Small Reports Into A Six-Figure Information Empire” by clicking below or by going to our Free Reports section and downloading it there.
There’s no excuse not to. The information that Jimmy D. Brown gives away for free is, without a doubt, better than most courses that I’ve paid for. Seriously.
Again, check it out here: http://www.magicalmarketingllc.com/5steps_big_profit.pdf
Thanks and good luck!
Magical Marketing, LLC
- The Very Best Way To Make Money Online With Informational Products I am positive that if you are visiting this page, you will be interested in prose theme review. There is a lot involved with selling info products online, and perhaps the two most important points is to learn about how to do it plus take action on it. What we......
- Creating Value in Your Marketing Just recently I witnessed Frank Kern launch hi Core Influence Campaign, Which lead nicely into his List Control Product which if I remember correctly was like $2997, I think he sold over 1000 copies in one day.. I could be wrong but I think it's somewhere around there.Â Much of......
- Creating Online Surveys that Get a High Response Rate The most successful online businesses understand the value of obtaining a thorough knowledge of their customers and prospects. Even though there are many ways to analyze and understand what your target audience really wants, the most effective approach to it is to simply ask them. A survey with some pointed......
- The 10 Best Ways to Lose a Sale… and How to Avoid Them These 10 mistakes made by some small businesses will have the prospects and customers leaving in droves. Don’t be one of the small businesses making them. Don’t Publish Your Prices Have you ever driven past a second-hand car parked at the side of the road with a sign in......
- Atomic Blogging 3.0 Review Hi it's me here once more, this time with a short look at Atomic Blogging. In this report I will respond to those burning questions for anybody interested in this product. Note that a bonus offer is in addition available for the comparable product Paid Surveys Online, and you really......