Today, I’d like to share with you a business idea that is oftentimes overlooked by online marketers. We all know about writing and selling ebooks. Perhaps you don’t know HOW to do it, but we know that it’s a great business model.
But, ebooks can be a pain to write. I mean, really, who has time to write 50 to 100 pages before making a cent? I’d like to share with you a business model that’s not only profitable but a lot less work.
As many of you know, I’m a big fan of Jimmy D. Brown. He is able to consistently take big ideas and break them down into manageable steps so that almost anyone can make them work.
I’d like to share with you an excerpt from Jimmy’s actual paid course that he teaches on how to profit from producing small reports.
After you read this excerpt, be sure to grab the FREE report “5 STEPS TO A BIG-PROFIT, S.M.A.L.L.TM REPORT BUSINESS: How To Turn 7-15 Page Small Reports Into A Six-Figure Information Empire” by going here:
http://www.magicalmarketingllc.com/5steps_big_profit.pdf. But, first — I’ll share the first few pages of the actual paid course.
How To Make A Small Fortune Online With Small Reports
Hello, this is Jimmy D. Brown. Welcome to Small Reports FortuneTM where I’m going to teach you “How To Make A Small Fortune Online With Small Reports”.
We’ll talk at length about how to do this, but I want to kind of encapsulate everything into one opening statement as we begin our presentation -
The ultimate information business is finding a target audience and then convincing them to make repeated purchases from you.
An age-old marketing law is this: “it’s much easier to sell MORE to existing customers than it is to find new customers to sell to”. Your information business stands to gain serious momentum when you offer multiple, related offers to your customer base.
Instead of selling a customer a $20 ebook and then looking for the next customer, you’ll want to setup a system to offer her a $20 ebook, then a $40 product, then a $497 product and finally a $1997 offer. (These are just “generalities”, of course)
And it’s all going to build upon this foundation of creating short, 7-15 page reports.
The important thing is to get your existing customers to spend MORE money with you. Learn this: the more money each customer spends with you, the less customers you’ll need to reach $100K per year.
The idea is simple: get your target audience (subscribers + customers) to repeatedly spend money with you.
Once you have worked to secure a customer or subscriber, why not allow them to spend as much money with you as they are willing?
I’m not suggesting that you exploit your relationship with others and coerce them into purchasing sub-par products or things they don’t really have a need to buy. I’m talking about making products and services available that provide genuine usefulness to those who are in a position to buy.
There’s a big, big difference between these two statements:
“This product is going to change your business forever … it’s the best product I’ve seen in months … if you don’t buy this today, then you’re absolutely nuts … it’s what I consider to be a ‘must-have’ for anyone who’s serious!”
“If you’re ready to XYZ, then I’ve found this product to be very beneficial in my own business. I use it myself and here are the results that I’ve achieved. I highly recommend it and will even give you a free copy of XYZ if you are one of the first 50 who buy it.”
Both are attempting to get the sale. But one is full of hype and the other is reasonable.
Back to my point. You need to get your target audience to buy from you. And buy again. And again. And again.
Despite popular belief, you can do this without being a money-hungry, conscious-less, in-your-face, psychological mind-games coercer. (That’s a mouthful, huh?!)
So, that’s the backdrop of the Small Reports FortuneTM course. I’m going to teach you how to -
CHOOSE a market, CREATE small reports to sell to them and CASH-IN on your own money-making information business.
What I want to teach you to do in this series is to create small, 7-15 page reports that you sell to your list members in the $10-$20 range…and how to spiral them into premium-priced offers down the road.
You can make a “small fortune” with “small reports” – and I’m going to show you how to do it.
Here’s what it looks like 12 months from now:
You have 12 reports available for $10 each. (One per month) Customers buy the first one and, in time, buy most of the others. (Multiple customer purchases)
You put together package deals of 12 reports for $97. (Larger chunks of cash per transaction)
You launch an affiliate program for the $97 package and sell large quantities of the bundle. (Affiliates love ~$50 commission per order!)
You use your reports to launch “high ticket” offers that sell for $1,000 or more. (Skyrocket your profit!)
You make a “small fortune” with “small reports” (Yes, YOU!)
And it all begins right here.
SMALL Reports FortuneTM is one of the courses that I’ve taken and I highly recommend it.
On a scale of one to five — it’s an 11.
The great thing is that you can get more of a peek into this course by grabbing the FREE report “STEPS TO A BIG-PROFIT, S.M.A.L.L.TM REPORT BUSINESS: How To Turn 7-15 Page Small Reports Into A Six-Figure Information Empire” by clicking below or by going to our Free Reports section and downloading it there.
There’s no excuse not to. The information that Jimmy D. Brown gives away for free is, without a doubt, better than most courses that I’ve paid for. Seriously.
Again, check it out here: http://www.magicalmarketingllc.com/5steps_big_profit.pdf
Thanks and good luck!
Magical Marketing, LLC
- Should You Sell Your Retirement Investments and Move to Something Safer? The recession of 2008 is unlikely anything we've seen in close to thirty years. There's been over a 30% drop in the stock market in the last year, the national debt is reaching new record highs, and the federal government is acting in new and innovative ways to combat the......
- Marketing Training Courses – How To Make Your Niche Profitable SEO workshopThe ideal system that most marketing training courses talk about when it comes to creating online businesses boils down to selecting your own niche. From here you can build a list of prospects that you can ask about the products they need. Once done with that, look for an......
- The Best Places to Buy Old Money and Coins If you are into collecting, there are many different things that you are likely to want to collect. If you are into collecting currency, it is important to know what you are doing. This is especially true if you are looking to buy old money and coins. This is because......
- The 10 Best Ways to Lose a Sale… and How to Avoid Them These 10 mistakes made by some small businesses will have the prospects and customers leaving in droves. Don’t be one of the small businesses making them. Don’t Publish Your Prices Have you ever driven past a second-hand car parked at the side of the road with a sign in......
- The Very Best Way To Make Money Online With Informational Products I am positive that if you are visiting this page, you will be interested in prose theme review. There is a lot involved with selling info products online, and perhaps the two most important points is to learn about how to do it plus take action on it. What we......
This Magical Marketing blog that you are reading today is a direct result of my participation in Jimmy D. Brown’s Affiliatenaire program. Read Jimmy’s guest editorial to learn how this great product will work for you!
How to Make a Fortune Promoting Other People’s Products
By Jimmy D. Brown of “Affiliatenaire”
There must be a reason why some affiliates succeed and some fail, a reason why some affiliates profit moderately and some affiliates profit substantially.
There must be a reason.
And that reason is this: “super” affiliates start, sustain and strengthen relationships with subscribers.
It begins and ends with a list. Even a small one can be a powerful, profitable mechanism if you follow these 7 guidelines…
1. CAPTURE THE OPTIN FIRST.
Instead of sending traffic directly to your affiliate link, send them to YOUR site where you offer some kind of list for them to join. (Hint: Mini-course works best) Once you have them on a list, they become an asset. If you send them directly to an affiliate page and they don’t buy, they’re gone forever.
On your list, you can follow-up with them indefinitely.
Note: You can even redirect them to your affiliate link AFTER they join your list, effectively getting them where you wanted them to go in the first place.
2. DIFFERENTIATE THE OFFER.
Instead of sending out the same, tired, lame advertisement that every other affiliate in the world sends out, write your own. Trust me when I say that many people find it OFFENSIVE when they receive two dozens duplicate emails from two dozen list owners all promoting the exact same thing in the exact same way.
And even if they don’t find it offensive, it’s not as effective if you simply rinse and repeat what everyone else is doing. Hint: Here’s how you differentiate…
3. SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE.
Nothing – nothing – nothing speaks louder than RESULTS. If you want to lose a few pounds, who do you turn to? Someone who is still struggling with their own weight or someone you’ve seen drop 35 pounds? Exactly.
The way you make your mailings / ads different is you speak from your own personal experience. This product or service that you are promoting as an affiliate, how has it been useful to you personally? What results have you personally achieved? When you used it, what happened?
Note: If you haven’t personally used the product, then shame on you for trying to make a quick buck from it hocking it to others!
4. OFFER A COMPELLING INCENTIVE.
Another way to be different – and to dramatically increase your chances of getting a sale as an affiliate – is to offer some kind of compelling incentive if someone buys the offer through YOUR referral link. Whether it’s a special report or access to an audio recording, personalized consultation or advertising, a private training call or existing products and services, this
can be a highly effective method of converting fence-setters into paying customers.
In order for it to work well, it must be UNIQUE (I.E. You’re the only one making the offer) and USEFUL (I.E. Something of great perceived value to the reader).
Note: Don’t have anything to offer? Don’t worry! There are many ways to easily obtain extra incentives: conduct an interview, hire a ghostwriter to create articles / reports for you, buy reprint rights to other products, assemble a bunch of free articles and other resources into a private access site, etc.
5. LOOK FOR RESIDUAL OPPORTUNITIES.
Rather than exhaust your efforts on purchases that give you a one-time commission, why not make the most of your marketing by looking firstly for offers that pay out ONGOING monthly commissions for your referred sales? There are many different residual income generating services such as membership sites (ranging from PT Cruisers to weight loss), stock photos and clipart, hosting, autoresponders, databases (from hiking trails to sermon outlines) online magazines and a variety of other subscription based opportunities that reward you with monthly recurring commissions.
While you definitely want a mix of types of affiliate programs to promote, your priority should be in identifying and promoting those services and programs that will pay you month after month, instead of only one time.
6. BUILD A SALES ARMY.
One of the biggest untapped sources of income in any list is that of “turning subscribers into partners”. In other words, find those on your list who are interested in making money and provide them with training and materials to promote affiliate programs as well.
This has a two-fold advantage for YOU:
* First, if you find 2-tier affiliate programs, you can get your subscribers to join the program through your referral. Anytime they get a sale, you’ll earn a commission as well. You effectively get free commissions from their effort.
* Secondly, you can use their efforts to build your own assets. For example: If you provide them with a 10-page report to give away to promote their affiliate link, you can include a page in the report promoting YOUR list! You effectively get free subscribers from their effort.
7. MONETIZE FOR MULTIPLE STREAMS.
As your own list continues to grow, you certainly want to diversify in your offerings. (Not to the point of bombarding your list with offers every day of course!)
* Promote other affiliate programs.
* Create your own products. (Even short $10 reports will earn profit!)
* Establish joint ventures.
* Co-author products.
* Cross promote.
* Conduct surveys.
There are MANY ways to make money from you list and keep your list growing, growing, growing!
Remember, it all comes down to: starting, sustaining and strengthening relationships with subscribers.
And that’s how you make a fortune as an affiliate promoting other people’s products.
Jimmy D. Brown is the author of “Affiliatenaire”, teaching you how to create big-time affiliate commission checks in only 1-3 hours each week. Discover how you can get cash in the bank without a website, experience or even an idea! Visit http://www.magicalmarketingllc.com/affiliatenaire.htm
Magical Marketing, LLC
- Using Article Marketing - How To Optimize Each Article You Write Article Marketing is a powerful, effective and crucial method of Affiliate Marketing that will help teach you the in's and out's of Affiliate Marketing with no financial risk. Article Marketing for most can seem like a boring, tedious approach as the method requires patience, hard work and most importantly time.......
- $3,202.52 in Online Income For July 09 Summer is flying by really quickly. It seems like IÂ just wrote about myÂ $7,353 in Q2Â onlineÂ income and now its time for another update! July has been a stellar month and I managed to pull in just over $3,200 in online income. As usual, Ebay was my biggest earner with nearly 33%......
- Pez Candy Dispenser Collection Guides Here we have the main guides to PEZ dispensers. Having some history and some references on hand is definitely a good idea when shopping online for PEZ related goods. Or perhaps you have already got a sizeable PEX dispenser collection and now you are trying to figure out what all......
- Tips For Making Your Pre-Selling More Successful Affiliate marketing is a thriving business on the Internet, which makes it highly profitable, but at the same time it makes it competitive too. There are a lot of affiliate marketers who go out and promote their products directly and then sit back and wonder why their profit margins and......
- Promoting Clickbank Products Can Be Difficult. Using PLR Articles To Your Advantage. Making the decision to promote Clickbank products is possibly the best decision you will ever make. The creators of the products have wide spread knowledge of their market, but simply don't have the skills to sell them to the public. This is where we, the affiliate marketers, offer our expertise.......
Product Review of Jimmy D. Brown’s Homepreneur Habits: How To Run A Successful Home Business
By Jim Stott
Magical Marketing, LLC
Product Description: A Standard Operating Procedures Manual for Home Business Owners
Who This Product is Intended For: Anyone that wants to run a successful home-based business but is overwhelmed by where to start and how to run a business effectively.
Uses: This report shares ways to set up and operate your office so you can more easily maintain your business. It will also help you establish a workable schedule. You’ll learn how to you implement systems that work for your individual business.
In this report, you’ll also find photos of Jimmy D. Brown’s office which I found fascinating. I now know what his desk looks like, what kind of white board he uses, and what tools he finds essential to running an almost 7 figure business online.
Pros: It includes easy-to-understand language and uses photos to illustrate points. You’ll find systems that can easily be tailored to specific situations and implemented with ease. Jimmy shares real-world examples as well as includes a bonus FAQ section.
Cons: None I could identify.
Personal Opinion: Homepreneur Habits is THE report that shows you how to set up and run your home based business. From the beginning, this report takes you through and shows you through words & pictures the “hows” and “whys” of setting up a home office for ease and comfort.
Then Jimmy goes a step beyond and shares how to set up a weekly work routine, day-by-day in such a way that makes it obvious that implementing a schedule is not only a do-able, but a preferable and profitable, way to work.
Grab your copy here: htRelated Websites
- Professional Blogging Roundup - Blogging Tips and Resources Good morning and welcome to another Sunday edition of Buildify's weekly roundup. From general blogging tips to articles on very specific topics there's a lot going on. We hope they help you with your blog. Corporate Daily Breeze writes Tech Talk: Business blogs are a good start. The Economist says......
- Deal At Home And Gather Easy Money There are pills of issues and tutorials about how to work with online business and what you have to do to be successful and rich. Lots of people are craving online business. But do not you know why lots of people are still short of money and they are not......
- Internet Home Based Business - The Secret Society Home Based Business - Behind Closed Doors [/caption] There are literally tens of thousands of people who are operating a internet home based business. The most successful people you don't ever hear about.Â Who are these people? Where do they come from? What makes them so special?Â It always seems......
- Using Your Blog To Find Affiliate Success Everybody knows that affiliate marketing is a great way to earn a regular income on the internet. Things change, however, when we decide to use our blogs to do our affiliate promotions. It is important to attend to even the littlest details to make sure that you can get all......
- Internet Marketing Basics That Must Be Mastered If increasing SEO Secrets Tips is something that appeals to you in your net business, then be very sure you get all the details about it prior to a full campaign. Here is a great example of what we mean, you undoubtedly need to have solid information on your niche......